As the pandemic tides continue to shift, new research sheds light on COVID’s impact to mortality and the effects it’s having on those stricken with the illness. In this important web event, RGA provides critical insights from three different perspectives, all of which align to provide a fuller picture of what we’ve learned and what we’re facing.
Join our webinar on November 11 to hear presenters share insights on these topics:
• Results from a just-released October 2021 report – a joint effort between RGA, LIMRA, SOA, and TAI Insights from COVID-19 research being conducted beyond what’s in the news headlines
• Key observations derived from the mortality experience of more than 30 U.S. life companies during the first year of the pandemic
• Compare and contrast results seen across the U.S. population
• How RGA translated the vast seas of COVID-19 studies and data into its own pandemic model assumptions
• From a medical standpoint where we are, explore where we’re headed, and shed light on the underwriting implications that have forever been changed due to the pandemic
Frequently Asked Questions